Developed with input from meteorologists, the Casio ProTrek PRW2500T-7 multifunction watch is a difficult, titanium wrist watch that keeps time by means of the Atomic Clock and dependably draws its power from the sun.
– Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China Gets time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate Automobile get function (approximately 6 times each day) Manual get function Signal: United States WWVB, UK MSF, –
– Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5 kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5 kHz.
– Hard Solar Energy.
– 200M Water Resistant.
– Duplex LC Show.
– Tide Chart (tide level for particular date and time).
– Moon Data (moon age of the particular date and moon stage chart).
– Digital Compass Measures and displays instructions as one of 16 points Determining range: 0 to 359 degrees Determining unit: 1 degree 20 seconds constant measurement Graphic direction tip Bidirectional calibration and northerly calibration function Magnetic declination correction Bearing memory.
– Altimeter Measuring variety: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 feet) Determining system: 5 m (20ft) Manual memory measurements (as much as 14 records, each consisting of elevation, date, time) High elevation/ Low altitude memory Total Ascent/ Descent memory -.
– Others: Reference altitude setting, Altitude differential.
– Barometer Show variety: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) Display system: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg) Air pressure tendency chart Air pressure differential graphic Barometric change indication.
– Thermometer Display variety: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Show unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F) Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C/ 14 F).
– Complete Automobile EL Backlight with Afterglow.
– 5 Independent Daily alarms.
– Per hour time signal.
– World Time 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display screen, daytime conserving on/off.
– 1/100 second stopwatch Measuring capability: 23:59′ 59.99″ Determining modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd location times.
– Countdown Timer Measuring system: 1 2nd Countdown variety: 1 minute to 60 minutess, (1-minute increments) Reset time: 1 to 5 minutes (1-minute increments) -.
– Others: Time-up alarm, development beeper.
– Battery level indication.
– Power saving function.
– Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed till the year 2099).
– 12/24 hour formats.
– Button operation tone on/off.
– Precision: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration).
– Storage Battery: Solar rechargeable battery.
– Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without more direct exposure to light) 23 months on complete charge with Power Conserving Function (without more direct exposure to light).
– Module: 3258.
– Enjoy automatically gets Atomic Clock time calibration signals in the United States, England, Germany and Japan for extremely precise timekeeping.
– No batteries to change! Efficient, large-capacity solar battery requires very little light to charge and lasts as much as 5 months without recharging.
– Duplex LCD layout offers a 2-layer display for clear details at an easy look when you’re on the go.
– Triple sensors make it possible for simple, 1-touch operation of an altimeter/barometer, thermometer and compass .
– Altimeter tracks elevation gain/loss from -2,300 to 32,800 ft. (-700 to 10,000 m); stores up to 40 records of high/low elevation, cumulative ascent/descent and date/month/time.
– Numerical/trend graph data and unique arrow icons indicate barometric pressure patterns; barometer tracks atmospheric pressure from 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.68 to 32.49 inHg).
– Digital compass displays existing heading; reports bearing in 1 ° increments.
– Thermometer ranges from 14 to 140 ° F( -10 to 60 ° C )determined in 0.2 ° F increments( 0.1 ° C).- The Casio ProTrek PRW2500T-7 multifunction watch includes a tide/moon information chart that supplies convenient information for sea kayaking and fishing.
– 1/100-second stopwatch measures expired time, split time and first- and second-place times.
– Functions countdown timer, time in 12- or 24-hr. format, world time with 29 time zones, date, day, vehicle calendar (through 2039), 5 everyday alarms and hourly chime.
– Electroluminescent backlight allows reading at night.
– 200m water resistance helps secure the watch while rafting, swimming or other activities that may include strong water pressure.